- ClearEdge DANA Cognitive test
- ClearEdge Motion balance assessment
- Symptoms tracking
The ClearEdge Brain Health Toolkit provides a suite of separate testing apps and questionnaires healthcare providers can use to establish baselines, and track and assess brain health acutely, as well as longitudinally over time. The toolkit, developed in cooperation with a leading medical university, was designed to provide clinicians with a way to efficiently measure subtle changes in balance and cognitive function objectively, quantitatively and reliably.
How it Works
- ClearEdge tablet collects patient information, injury history and symptoms so
healthcare providers can customize the tests administered to patients
- ClearEdge Motion uses the Edge Sensor to collect and transmit balance data
- ClearEdge DANA cognitive assessments are conducted on the tablet
- Data are uploaded to HIPAA-compliant, secure cloud storage area
- Proprietary software analyzes data and instantly creates clinical reports
The F.O.R.C.E. behind ClearEdge
- FDA Class I Listed ClearEdge Motion balance assessment and FDA Class II Cleared ClearEdge DANA cognitive tests.
- The Edge Sensor is a sophisticated, proprietary, inertial measurement unit that collects objective motion/balance data at 250 Hz/sec.
- The Edge Sensor was specifically designed to measure subtle changes in balance and sway.
- The Edge Sensor’s accelerometer, gyroscope and magnetometer have been validated in rigorous lab tests.
Reliable and Secure
- ClearEdge DANA cognitive assessment is based on scientifically supported and accepted tests, demonstrating high test-retest reliability.
- Balance is measured objectively using our proprietary Edge Sensor, removing test-giver bias/subjectivity.
- Proprietary technology minimizes the risk of test-taker “cheating” or manipulation.
- HIPAA-compliant, cloud-based data and analytics are stored on a secure server.
- ClearEdge Motion IEC 60601 compliant.
- ClearEdge Motion can be bundled with a comprehensive collection of patient symptoms and the ClearEdge DANA cognitive tests to provide healthcare providers with a broad toolkit to help assess a variety of balance- and cognitive-related disorders.
Efficient and Easy to Administer
- Data are securely collected and stored in a HIPAA-compliant cloud storage area reports facilitate longitudinal data tracking.
- The test takes approximately 20 minutes to complete.
- It’s portable and fits into a sturdy, lightweight carrying case.
- Proprietary software instantly analyzes and creates useful electronic reports immediately available to, and efficiently shareable among, treating healthcare providers.